At present, the grip of inflation has plagued the entire country, including the common man. Each company is increasing the price of their products by a considerable amount. And in such a situation, why the telecom companies will be left out! So they too have started raising the price of recharge plans one by one. Popular Indian telecom company Airtel has recently increased the price of its data top-up plan with multiple recharge plans, which will be applicable to every circle across the country from November 26. Vodafone Idea (Vi), another popular Indian telecom company, started walking the streets of Airtel within 24 hours.
Vodafone Idea hikes prepaid tariffs (Vodafone Idea hikes prepaid tariffs)
The company has today increased the price of their plans by about 20-25%, which will be effective from November 25. That is why people are talking about the extremely miserable and miserable condition of the company in recent times. Many feel that Vodafone Idea could close down its business at any moment. However, experts have previously suggested that Vi may increase the cost of their recharge plans to return to profitability, a possibility that has finally been proven true. Let’s find out the new prices of Vi’s recharge plans.
Vodafone Idea plans new price (Vodafone Idea plans new price)
- Now the basic pack of Vodafone Idea has been priced at Tk 99 instead of Tk 69.
2. The price of a 28-day recharge plan of Tk 149 has been increased by Tk 30 to Tk 69. Under this plan, you will get 2GB of data and unlimited voice calling.
3. The price of the pack of 249 takas for a period of 28 days with 1.5 GB of data daily has now increased to 299 takes.
4. Customers will now have to spend Rs 269 instead of Rs 219 for the daily 1GB data plan for a 28-day period of Vi.
5. The company’s Tk 299 recharge plan will cost Rs 359 from November 25. This pack contains 2 GB of data daily for a period of 28 days.
6. Customers had to spend Rs 449 before getting 2 GB of data per day for a period of 56 days. But the price of this plan has now increased to Rs 539, which means that users will now lose an additional Rs 90.
7. The price of the daily 1.5 GB data plan for 56 days has now been increased from Tk 399 to Tk 479.
8. To get 2 GB of data per day for 64 days, users now have to spend Rs 639 instead of Rs 699.
9. If you spend Tk 619 now instead of Tk 599, customers will get the opportunity to use 1.5 GB of data per day for 64 days.
10. The price of the annual pack of 1499 rupees has now increased to 1699 rupees. This plan offers 24 GB of data.
11. Besides, the price of the Tk 2,399 recharge plan has been increased to Tk 2,699. In it, you will get 100 daily SMS, unlimited calling, and 1.5 GB of data per day.
On the other hand, the telecom company has also increased the price of data top-up plans along with calling packs. The price of the 3GB data top-up plan for a period of 28 days was Tk 48, which has been increased to Tk 56. Vodafone Idea’s plan price has been increased from Tk 98 to Tk 116, Tk 251 plan has been increased to Tk 296 and Tk 351 plan has been increased to Tk 417. These three plans offer 12 GB, 50 GB, and 100 GB data for 28 days respectively.